If Google made a media player, how it would be different?
* The media player would be small and dockable. It would have four buttons: play, pause, stop, shuffle and a search box.
* Google Media Player would find lyrics for your songs using Google search engine.
* It would fill the tags with the artist, the song, the album and the genre of each song.
* Each song would have a mood (like sad, happy, romantic, sleepy).
* Google Media Player's equalizer would adjust according to song's genre.
* You would be able to share your media library, playlists or stats with your Gmail contacts or the whole world.
* Google Media Player would suggest what other songs to listen.
* Google Media Player could play contextual music: let's say you read a novel by Gabriel Garcia Marquez on your computer. Feed Google Media Player a fragment from the novel and let it find the most appropriate songs from your computer or from online streams.
* Google Media Player would show the latest news from the artist that plays the current song, images from Google Images or what other people think about this song.
* Google Media Player's search functionality would be complex. If you search for "Bjork", you'll also find artists with similar music or artists influenced by her music.
Google Music Store?
Windows Media Player 11
Google Music Box
Samsung teases Galaxy Note 4 with handwriting-focused video
27 minutes ago