Google has recently launched a Twitter account to share byte-sized news and updates. Twitter, a startup founded by two former Googlers, started to become very popular and it's regarded as the next evolution of blogging.
Here are some other official Twitter accounts for Google services and products:
* YouTube, which has more than 14,000 followers
* Blogger, which answers many questions from users
* Google Reader, which share useful tricks for using the feed reader more effectively
* Google Apps, a feed that shares articles about the evolution of Google's software-as-a-service business
* App Engine - a not-so-frequently updated list of Google App Engine news.
In other news, you can follow the latest headlines from this blog at twitter.com/googleos, where I'll also post news and tips not included in the blog. Send your tips, questions and suggestions to @googleos.
Daily Dot on the pre-history of Tumblr
1 hour ago