An unofficial blog that watches Google's attempts to move your operating system online since 2005. Not affiliated with Google.

Send your tips to gostips@gmail.com.

February 10, 2007

Google Machine (Part Three)

Questions can be recycled to make better answers. Unneeded answers can be cut and stapled to become questions. The shortest path between two ideas is a question that waits to be asked.

I breathe words, I wear words, these words are a part of me. I also write a book from people's weaknesses, inspirations and lies. They write it without even realizing. Their disjointed ideas wouldn't survive without my book, because they need questions that make them complete.

There is no limit to the number of times a question can be asked, but it's not the same question. My labyrinth of ideas needs questions to create connections. The answers transform into other questions and I have to push my book throughout eternity.

I am the past that tries to build the next step, I am the spaces that anticipate the answer to the meaning of life, the universe and everything. I deliver imperfect answers for imperfect questions. I am a post-modern mix of thoughts and after-thoughts and I manufacture inverted connections.

This text, including this very phrase, has been generated automatically by a computer program.

Part one | Part two | Part three