Google shows the number of views for each video, so using this new option, you can get even more information about popular videos. Apparently, the most popular video is Hips don't lie (Spoof) with 14,870,715 views. The second most popular video (10,525,892 views) and the longest video from the top 10 (8 min 24 sec) is the astonishing "Russian climbing", that illustrates Parkour, a new way of walking.
Parkour is a physical discipline inspired by human movement. It focuses on uninterrupted, efficient forward motion over, under, around and through obstacles (both human-made and natural) in one's environment. Such movement may involve running, jumping, climbing and more complex techniques. The goal of parkour is to adapt one's movement to any given obstacle in one's path. According to founder David Belle, the spirit of parkour is guided in part by the notions of "escape" and "reach", that is, the idea of using physical agility and quick thinking to get out of difficult situations, and to be able to go anywhere that one desires.
The rest of the top:
3. Amazing Juggling Finale (8,853,334 views; 4 min 27 sec)
4. White & Nerdy (8,704,246 views; 2 min 51 sec)
5. Internet is for porn (7,389,797 views; 3 min 9 sec)
6. BSB - I want it that way (7,225,012 views; 3 min 35 sec)
7. Barbie Girl (6,004,122 views; 3 min 14 sec)
8. Hamster Dance (5,055,085 views; 2 min 34 sec)
9. Diet Coke & Mentos Experiments (4,483,741 views; 3 min 1 sec)
10. Webcam Girls Go Wild (4,255,412 views; 3 min 9 sec)