* showing recent searches from your search history if you're logged in and Web History is enabled
* being able to remove suggestions from your search history
In this example, "mailinator" is a suggestion from my search history.
* adding the top search result to the list of suggestion for navigational searches
* displaying the "Google Search" and "I'm feeling lucky" buttons below the list of suggestions
"MSN" is a navigational query, since users want to navigate to MSN's homepage. Google saves you one click by sending you directly to MSN.com.
It's not necessary to enter the full query to get navigational suggestions. Typing "quickt" is enough to display the top result: QuickTime's homepage.
* showing suggestions not just on the homepage, but also on search results pages
* removing the number of results for each suggested query
Suggestions aren't useful just on the homepage.
and press Enter. Refresh Google's homepage and you should see the new interface.