I've seen these image for almost a month on my blog's dashboard, but everytime I tried to switch to the new Blogger, I got an error. But today something strange happened and I could finally switch my blog, and although there were more than 6000 posts and comments, the switch finished in around 20 minutes (you may have see an error earlier). I was pleasantly surprised to see Blogger moving that fast, because last month people complained a lot:
Okay, so it's now been a little over 11 hours since I initiated the switch over to the new Blogger. Admittedly, I didn't think that it was going to be a couple minutes to transfer over my more than 2,000 posts, but never did I think that I was going to be out of commission for, well, 11 hours (and counting).
The changes aren't spectacular, but it's nice to see that the old template works fine. To implement some of the new features or to make them visible, you need to add some code, though.